Happy August! I can't believe it is almost time for kids to go back to school. Our family has had a busy summer and as we gear up to go back to school, I wanted to share how families have been using Smoothieme - both in KC and in the various states that have ordered!
* For a quick, nutritious breakfast for kids or adults! Some families have split the smoothie into two smoothies for the kids to share. I love this!
* For an afternoon pick me up - when 3pm rolls around and it's not quite dinner time, curb your snacking gene and make a smoothie instead!
* For tween and teen athletes - our daughter is an athlete, and she uses these between school and practice to give her a boost. On days she doesn't have practice, she uses them for breakfast to start her day with a protein boost (often with an egg too to get her over 30g).
* My parents, who are 77 and 83, also drink Smoothieme! They split them sometimes and I love how my typically donut-loving Dad has incorporated health into his day.
* One customer in Indiana recently wrote to me saying "I have to be honest, I was skeptical about drinking protein powders and collagen, but I have loved every single smoothie!".
It's never too late to start drinking smoothies and improving your health!